TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Thank you for choosing our hotel. Please find below the sales conditions related to your booking.
- Rates are quoted in India Rupees (INR)
- Rates quoted in INR and subject to 10% Govt. Luxury Tax & 7.42% Govt. Service Tax
- A credit card number is required to guarantee the booking.
- Check-in and check-out time is 12 noon.
- Note that children age 8 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the number entered in the No. of Adults box.
- Child below 8 years no charges, on and above extra bed charges will be applicable.
- Exchange rates for information only.
- Payment due upon departure based on exchange rates set by hotel.
- Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- All rates and privileges quoted are subject to change without prior notice
- Should you wish to change an existing reservation, you are required to cancel the existing booking and proceed to create a new reservation. This maybe done by visiting http://www.hotelrajpalace.co
- Should you wish to cancel an existing reservation, simply click on http://www.hotelrajpalace.co
- Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, we are at your disposal for any further information you need.
For less than 02 rooms - Cancellations if any to be intimated 48 Hours prior to booking date, failing which One Night
Room retention charges will be applicable. Cancellations of more than 02 rooms & above / group bookings to be
intimated more than 01 week prior to the booking date. Also the period of canceling the group bookings will vary
on a case to case basis. The retention charges will be applicable accordingly.
Mode of payment – Direct Payment Or Advance payment before check in. Direct payments will be by Cash or Credit
Card only. Refund of Advances as per the cancellation policy.